A&H

Ruskies v Croats

Player blocking the ball isn’t really judgmental. The restart has been delayed. It’s all well and good saying you’ve managed it but as with a player taking off a shirt an offence still occurred.

Delaying restart covers say, taking an age with a throw and so on,...all subjective

Someone removing jersey is a factual caution. A restart of play delay is a variable

The Referee Store
Are we booking for delaying the restart or failing to respect the distance? I'd argue the former has an element of judgement attached (what is an acceptable amout of time to take a restart?), while the latter doesn't. Either you've attempted to respect the distance or you haven't.

Are we booking for delaying the restart or failing to respect the distance? I'd argue the former has an element of judgement attached (what is an acceptable amout of time to take a restart?), while the latter doesn't. Either you've attempted to respect the distance or you haven't.

Still too many variables to make it 10@%. Was ball struck at him, did he move away but how quick, did he move away at all, was the ball moving or in the right place, did you shout and he never heard it..excuses yes but, jersey off is factual, its either off or its on, so (not you) comparing it to a delay/distance caution is not correct

Where the hell is the ref standing. Awful. Right in the shooters view. If the ball goes in off the ref its a goal!!! Talking to the keeper before EVERY shot.
Very busy referee this one. HAS to get invlolved

First, its not the recognised position and second, for me, he is interfering by being there

Yep caught into my eye as well and also there is already assistant watching the keeper, so how would the referee see any fouls by the penalty taker when he is only watching the keeper

He ran a huge risk of a gk save bouncing back in off him there
In a way, i hoped that would happen
The striker does not want to run up to hit a pk and see the ref in his view, Prob in the goalies eyeline too
These guys practise pks. They do not practise them with a ref standing on the six yard box

He was fine, never been in the eye-line!! I'd worry more about your own game management than this L1 who had a fairly decent game!!! :angel:

Back