A&H
Resource icon

Referee Career 2

No permission to download
The Referee Store
Hi guys,

just wanted to let you know I am back looking at Referee Career and improving it. Should have a new interface released in the next week or so that will make the mobile / tablet display much much better. Try and fix any outstanding bugs as well - then I can look at new features. While I am doing this work, is there any major bugs or issues you have with the app? What would you love to see it do? Is there any point in it now you have the Whole Game System?

Ta

Graeme

Yeah, I love it, it does much more than the whole game system. One thing that would be good is if you can adjust the details of a match after the KO time because I've been to matches and not known the role that I'll do (middle or AR) and when I get bac I can't change it. Not that big a deal though.

@iReferee - the site appears to be unavailable this morning. No big deal but I do find it useful for notifications at this time of the week.

It could be my work proxy getting in the way but it hasn't blocked it before today.

I think the website is great, but is there anywhere we can make suggestions for possible new features.

I think although its good you can track heart rate, but it would be good if I could put in my distance covered per match so I could have a history of that.

Also I think it would be good if I could keep a record for each team I refereed so I can easily pull up information on those previous games. So I can see the result, any cautions etc.

Absolutely love the site, use it for every game. Only thing, the schedule view irritates me, due to the Sunday column being on the left-hand side of the calender.

is there any way of deleting my data and starting a fresh, i started using it last November for a couple of games and then forgot all about it, so would like to start using it properly.

I would love to see an extra option on the Callander for things like meetings, trainings etc

Hi Smudger

At the moment I can't see it being available as an iPhone app - unfortunately I don't have the hardware required. I am working on a version that will work much better on your mobile browser. I have been promising that for a while but this time I really do think I am close (fingers crossed) so watch this space ;-)

Graeme

Back