A&H
Resource icon

Referee Career 2

No permission to download
The Referee Store
Ill drop Graeme a message on twitter and let him know. Just to clarify, can you login at all despite getting the error?

Click and fill out the "create an account" fill the forms and continue. Message i get is "
Not found
The file public/adduser does not exist

The finances section on my account isn't updating on it, it started at the start of 2014. Don't know if it needs updating or whether this is a general problem. Great website though it really helps me organise myself :D

Just sent Graeme a message on the Twitter, so should be resolved fairly swiftly

Try registering now. Graeme has informed me he's fixed the issues

Excellent Website, spent a good few hours filling in everything.

One slight problem, the finance page doesn't have the option for 2014.

But other than that, absolutely awesome!

Looks good, although now i have to go in and put all my cautions in again.

Hi matt

The old caution and ordering off data (ie the numbers for each game) is still in the database. I will look at a way of displaying it tonight if you think it would be useful.

Graeme

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Please keep letting me know of issues. As it's just a hobby I don't always have the time to fully test every scenario but I will try to fix problems as quickly as possible.

Best regards

Graeme

Just one thing @iReferee from me, I'd love to be able to see the total amount of money that I have made on one page in the finance section, instead of having to look through the years and add them together.

Love the website though the changes have made it even better :D

Thanks for the feedback guys!Please keep letting me know of issues. As it's just a hobby I don't always have the time to fully test every scenario but I will try to fix problems as quickly as possible. Best regardsGraeme
Thanks Graeme., fully appreciate it.

Back