A&H
Resource icon

Referee Career 2

No permission to download
The Referee Store
Hi guys,

Can only apologise for that. Was away for a few days and something seemed to cause it to go down. Back up and running now.

If I can offer any help, with hosting or anything Graeme, give me a shout :D

I always seem to get an exception error message if I try to put any comments in the free text section. If I delete the text and leave that section blank, it processes fine.

One other comment - i find that if I go back into the fixture and change anything, if I've rate myself, then that seems to reset

I always seem to get an exception error message if I try to put any comments in the free text section. If I delete the text and leave that section blank, it processes fine.

I found that any kind of formatting, such as paragraphs, lists etc meant it wouldn't save.

@iReferee a suggestion for the site. It would be good to be able to change the fixtures after the KO time because when I do academy games I only find out the age group when I get there and don't have time to update my account.
Just a thought but it would be great if you could make it happen. it would also be helpful for last minute changes to fixtures.
cheers

I need to create a new account and start again for the new season. However when I fill in all the details and go to create the account, I get directed to a page saying the path doesn't exist. @iReferee any ideas?

Back