A&H
Resource icon

Referee Career 2

No permission to download
The Referee Store
Graeme. Just a quick word to say how much I appreciate the site. It's now the only one I use to keep track of my games. Is there likely to be any chance of getting it on IE. The only reason I ask is so that I can access it at work during my breaks.
Ta.

Hi Mick,

Firstly thanks for the feedback. Great to hear that people use it!!

I have made some changes recently that means I might be able to open it up for IE but it will probably depend on your version (probably not IE8). I will look in to it but the greatest demand is coming from ipads, tablets and mobile so I may have to focus on that.

Let me see what I can do. Might get a few hours over the weekend or on Monday to look at it.

It won't allow me to add cautions, I've tried several times now and on different internet browsers yet non of them seem to work.

Hi Jack,

I was able to add cautions ok, could you email me with more details if you are still having issues.

Graeme

Hi

I was alerted to an issue today with deleting fixtures. If you have noticed this issue it should now be fixed.

Ta

Graeme

Not looking to bad...

How about an auto email system that sends a reminder email to you of you upcoming fixtures?

Where you put in the competition details a drop down menu so u can select from league or cup match?

As part of your profile page you list the leagues and divisions you officiate on and then they appear in a drop down menu to select when adding a fixture?

With the finance section more detail around expenses like travel, kit, fees etc...

Keep up the good work

Hi SteveAustinRef

Thanks for the feedback. I am currently working on introducing Seasons in to the application. Seasons will allow you to set start and end dates for a season, add competitions to that season and season targets. You will then be able to assign a fixture to a season (either manually or automatically based on date). You can then use the Season data to help populate the fixture as you suggested. The idea is that you will be able to tell if targets have been met for a particular season.

Watch this space...

Graeme

Hi,

Just tried signing up and got the

Not found
The file public/adduser does not exist

error page that a few people had on the previous page.

Graeme checks this thread regularly so I'm sure he'll pick this up. If not I'll grab him on twitter

Have restarted the application so should be working okay now. Tested it and was able to create account.

Hope its ok

Love it! I'm recording all my games in here, and have no complaints..but a couple of ideas.
  • I referee both Futsal and outdoor, so it would be nice to have a feature which lets you select the form of the game, provide the appropriate roles to select from (ie Referee, AR1, AR2, 4th official OR Referee, Second Referee, Third Referee, Timekeeper), and also report stats separately for the two forms of the game.
  • A way to export our match data to a spreadsheet for backup.

I feel like I'm complaining too much...but another to consider in future would be a time zone feature to support our overseas users. That way I could complete my fixtures when I get home, instead of waiting until the next day.

Thanks for the feedback folks. Perhaps I should just remove the condition that prevents you from completing the fixture until it is in the past.

Back