A&H
Resource icon

Referee Career 2

No permission to download
Graeme:
I have an issue where I am unable to to add a fixture while using safari on Mac OS. It comes back with the error id: 6lhfb1fmp.

The Referee Store
Hi Guys

Just wanted to let you know that I think I have now resolved the issues with adding fixtures. Think it was relate to date formats.

I have also added a Competitions page. This allows you to add your competitions and then you can select these from a list when you create a new fixture.

Also a new help system has been added. This will be built upon over the coming days.

Hope you like the new feature and as always let me know if you find issues.

Graeme

I have a issue. When I go to schedule-> click on a date-> add fixture I get the following error:
Oops, an error occured
This exception has been logged with id 6li61gfi0.

Any suggestions to get it working?

Added new analysis last night. If you use the new competition feature then you will be able to see a count of all fixtures by competition in the analysis section

Yesterday an issue was brought to my attention regarding logging in using Firefox browser. This has now been resolved.

Hi guys,

I am aware of a current issue with accessing refereecareer.com. I am hoping this will be resolved soon but is currently in the hands of a support desk. I will keep you up to date.

Best Regards,

Graeme

at the risk of sounding stupid... when i enter my details where do i click to sign up? i have entered my details but theres no buttons etc underneath! im on an ipad if that makes a difference

Hi Paul

Let me look in to this. There should be a sign up button below where you age to terms and conditions.

Graeme

I was wondering if it would be possible, to make Monday the start day of the week on the 'Schedule' view, instead of Sunday? Can be quite confusing visually when pairing matches up that I may have over that weekend. Or maybe an option to change the starting date of the week.

Graeme, can we have an option to keep logged in to the site. When I'm on my mobile having to keep logging in is a real pain. It would be so much better if we could have an option to stay logged in for a prolonged period of time.

Back