A&H

Unsure of sanction...

So racism and homophobia and so on are only a problem if anyone is upset by it??!!!!!!

I/e 2 Serbia city teams playing, racist chanting everywhere, but, no coloured players/fans to get offended so its ok :(
If somebody is racist on the pitch, you hear about it. If someone is homophobic on the pitch, you hear about it. They aren't problems because you hear about it, you hear about it because they are problems.
Nobody is taking about a stupid kiss on the nose, because it isn't a big problem, it was dealt with.

The Referee Store
If somebody is racist on the pitch, you hear about it. If someone is homophobic on the pitch, you hear about it. They aren't problems because you hear about it, you hear about it because they are problems.
Nobody is taking about a stupid kiss on the nose, because it isn't a big problem, it was dealt with.

ok at risk of this getting sillier than it is...had the Cardiff player walked up to Mike Dean and said, " that was out of order", then what?

Can I also ask what the caution is actually for?

Do we know the kiss was actually seen? Might have booked for AA and then added in after match report he hadnt seen a kiss. We will see tomorrow.

Play nicely folks or this will get closed and people will be given a break. Kissing and making up would then only be possible after the break had ended … ;)

Do we know the kiss was actually seen? Might have booked for AA and then added in after match report he hadnt seen a kiss. We will see tomorrow.
I expect nothing less than a 12 month ban and an arrest...

Back