A&H

Unsure of sanction...

Go up to someone in the street and tackle them, I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate that. Football is not walking up the street.

A stupid argument.

If you kiss someone without their consent that is a form of sexual assault/abuse/harassment (I'm not sure exactly what it would fall under).

It has to be dealt with, but a degree of common sense also needs to be used. Judging whether someone has given their consent would prove to be the tricky part.

The Referee Store
A stupid argument.

If you kiss someone without their consent that is a form of sexual assault/abuse/harassment (I'm not sure exactly what it would fall under).

It has to be dealt with, but a degree of common sense also needs to be used. Judging whether someone has given their consent would prove to be the tricky part.
See the twitter link I just posted, are you sending him?

Given Barnes foul mouthed rant a few weeks ago and now this, I await next weekends game where he is set to launch a nuclear warhead straight into the face of an opponent before chopping them into sushi with a Scream mask on

And maybe getting away with a public warning.

Quite a few referees have been kissed or cuddled over the years, do you miss that type of adulation ❤️@miley ❤️

A kiss is sexual, it is assault (the fact it is a football match is irrelevant) if consent has not been given.

Or are you saying it would be ok for a manager to go around kissing his employees?

A rugby player recently was reprimanded when he liked a comment from another player about not condoning gay marriage... give me strength, get on with the sports game your administering...

Nobody wants or expects a red card for this expect 5 people on ref chat...

There were 2 kissing incidents this weekend, neither got a red card, neither will get retrospective action.

A rugby player recently was reprimanded when he liked a comment from another player about not condoning gay marriage... give me strength, get on with the sports game your administering...

Said message proclaimed gay people were going to burn in hell. If you're supporting that, I have no issue with you being reprimanded

Israel Folau, he posted the original message. Arguably the best player in Australia. His club and national contracts are being torn up. A bit more than a reprimand. His second time and he'd been warned before.

Nobody wants or expects a red card for this expect 5 people on ref chat...

There were 2 kissing incidents this weekend, neither got a red card, neither will get retrospective action.

If patting someones ass for a millisecond is sexual assualt and punishable by jail,kissing someone else without consent is worse

Had the Cardiff player reacted with a swing, (as much as the red for his actionx is down to him): How on any planet can that be fair!!!

Anyone saying its ok, as has been posted, am sure you are fine in the work place when your boss lands a smoochy on you

The hard part is proving whether the recipient of the kiss has given consent, either directly or implied.

And that does require the referee to gauge their reaction.

As with diversity etc, it is how something is perceived that matters, not how it is intended.

Back