A&H

Serbia v Switzerland

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
The Referee Store
VC can only have one outcome. This incident was a potential 2nd yellow. Not even close to being from the same take away shop

I meant the second part of your statement, the no harm done old news etc.

Also you’d be surprised what you can get in a Chinese these day.

Why is this still even a debate....This is just Wonton Violence!!! :devil:

Never forget my local Chinese let me order about £40 worth of food for 6 of us, got home everyone was like where’s the rice, I said ffs the bird has let me order all these dishes and didn’t think once to ask me if I wanted rice!

I went back down there fuming, I said did u not think to ask if I wanted rice she looked at me & said no!

I said you wana sort your order taking skills out sweetheart, how can you let a punter walk out with all that food & no rice!

Half the shop was on the deck laughing there heads off, I’m loosing my nut & she’s straight faced just looking at me like I’m sum sort of headcase.

Ain’t been back in there since.

My god that is crazy.

Wonder what the background to that is & the feeling towards him from family & Serbs etc.

His family left Kosovo before the civil war and sought asylum in Switzerland. He effectively grew up Swiss.

Got another look to that Mitrovic incident, and it looks to me that the defenders have arms around him but the first "big" foul was by Mitro when he pushed Swiss defender's head. All the "Rugby tackling" happened after that.
That's a pen for me. Both defenders have him in a lock before he puts his hands near their heads/shoulders to try and get himself free.

Though maybe if he hadn't done that and just let them take him down he'd have got one?

And fair play to him for only being interested in trying to get to the ball rather than making a meal of it, like many other players.

Video of it on the BBC here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44581546

Never forget my local Chinese let me order about £40 worth of food for 6 of us, got home everyone was like where’s the rice, I said ffs the bird has let me order all these dishes and didn’t think once to ask me if I wanted rice!

I went back down there fuming, I said did u not think to ask if I wanted rice she looked at me & said no!

I said you wana sort your order taking skills out sweetheart, how can you let a punter walk out with all that food & no rice!

Half the shop was on the deck laughing there heads off, I’m loosing my nut & she’s straight faced just looking at me like I’m sum sort of headcase.

Ain’t been back in there since.
Actually I often order Chinese without the rice. We cook our own rice once a week and refrigerate it.

That's a pen for me. Both defenders have him in a lock before he puts his hands near their heads/shoulders to try and get himself free.

Though maybe if he hadn't done that and just let them take him down he'd have got one?

And fair play to him for only being interested in trying to get to the ball rather than making a meal of it, like many other players.

Video of it on the BBC here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44581546

If arms around the player is enough to give the penalty, we would have to give five penalties from every corner, freekick to the box etc. especially at this level where there is a lot of holding and pulling. But I agree that without the first foul enough to whistle for foul (foul by Mitrovic) it should have been a penalty.

Ok it was not given. (The holding). Imagine tho it was. And we reach for the yc
Are we booking both defenders?!

I think that in this kind of situation we should book the guy who pulled him the most (in this case i'd just pick one of cthe two that had his arms more around him when he got wrestled to the ground). Haven't ever seen two players been cautioned from committing the same foul.

But for what would you give the yc for? SPA? Showing lack of respect to the game? DOGSO?

As daft as it sounds it’s breaking up a promising attack... who cares, two yellows!

Yea, I understand why it is SPA, they could make a really good scoring opportunity with one or two good passes and a bit of luck. I was just wondering whether there was something else you guys were considering as reason for yc.

Back