A&H

Serbia v Switzerland

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
There cant be two offence there. There are two holdings but one occurred first (even by a fraction of a second). You caution the one you stooped the game for.

I be honest, I be guessing! No way can tell real time who did what first, other than, holding!

The Referee Store
Your booking both defenders?!!

I will pay your plane to this evenings game, you go dig out your smartest top. (Fifa badge to be stapled upon arrival)

Maverick reporting for duty Sir! But every Maverick needs his Goose! I need @Tealeaf and @Mintyref to run my lines in tight formation. The VARs can have a night off too!

These boys are letting standards slip imo!

There’s a “VARofficial” account on twitter saying VAR recommended a review for the Mitrovic incident but Brych was happy with his own decision.

Could be a fake account!

There’s a “VARofficial” account on twitter saying VAR recommended a review for the Mitrovic incident but Brych was happy with his own decision.

Could be a fake account!

Not verified so find it hard to believe. They were tweeting decisions real time during the game - the VAR officials have much better things to be doing during the game than this. Very, very odd indeed.

Look at this tweet - so odd for VAR to be using clips from the BBC

Not verified so find it hard to believe. They were tweeting decisions real time during the game - the VAR officials have much better things to be doing during the game than this. Very, very odd indeed.

Look at this tweet - so odd for VAR to be using clips from the BBC

I don't believe that to be a legitimate account. Neither IFAB or FIFA's verified account have referenced it.

Note: That VAROfficial1 account was suspended last night, and then reinstated, then suspended anew this morning.

Back