A&H

Serbia v Switzerland

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3014

Very interested in this one surely Brych will rise above the antics & ref with Authority and cards.

Think he could be busy tonight a fair few that like to play on the edge on both sides.

I marked this one down a while back for a feisty encounter, although with the softly softly approach from the referee’s so far it will be interesting to see how it goes, just to many naughty boys on both sides for this one to go quietly in my opinion.

The Referee Store
Felix just missed a late one from Matic.

But you know... maybe this is new school refereeing:
Manage the game, not the laws.
Raise your tolerance significantly.
More gesticulation at players (you dived, get up, you must be joking, no, no, video).
Ignore all low level dissent and delay of game.

...it is strangely consistent...

A 100% yellow card that's not been given a few times this tournament.

Its a great time to give it too, ten min before break, it reminds players that you do carry cards going into half time. Nobody can moan he too early with booking folk, ideally what he woukd love is chance to yc a swiss before ht now

And ANOTHER one. Go Brych. Confirming what we’ve known for a while - best current ref in Europe, if not the world.

As I thought Brych won’t f about, perfect ingredients for cards this game, licence to print money.

Best half since the opening few games....

Not taking any pish, consistent with cautions, totally in control

Yep amazing how much control and respect you can get from 22 millionaires with a very small piece of yellow plastic.

Shame the others didn’t ignore the bull sh*t from the geezer whatever his name is or is it Colina?

Back