A&H

Serbia v Switzerland

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
Agree. He was running towards the corner. If it was towards goal, then it checks enough boxes for SPA.

He was hardly following a sat nav to the corner flag, he was getting away from matic on his way to goal or getting a shot off, any other player would have gone in the book.

The Referee Store
It's one of those. If Matic wasn't on a caution, he'd have got one. Understandable for the ref to look the other way

He was hardly following a sat nav to the corner flag, he was getting away from matic on his way to goal or getting a shot off, any other player would have gone in the book.

Would never have expected Brych to send him off though.

Serbia Brasil will be sudden death probably

Remember this post Santa, if Serbia open up against Brazil & go looking for a goal it will be 4 or 5 for Brazil & people will be dribbling over the samba boys saying there name is on the cup.

I kid you not I would have dived hands first to pull shaq down as he was clean through on goal, take the red like Gary O’Neil at Wembley.

U never know what can happen after you take one for the team

ZAMMMMMOORRRAAAAAA....

It's one of those. If Matic wasn't on a caution, he'd have got one. Understandable for the ref to look the other way

Thats exactly where we do like to see referees manage things
Did he need to produce a yc. (Of course leading to red)
Is anybody injured/suspended/calling for game to be replayed
Will anyone even remember it tomorrow? Whereas a red is news...

Job done for me

Also, I think the ref was entitled to award a free kick against Mitro, rather than a PK
As a NUFC fan, I know that Mitro is usually to blame

Thats exactly where we do like to see referees manage things
Did he need to produce a yc. (Of course leading to red)
Is anybody injured/suspended/calling for game to be replayed
Will anyone even remember it tomorrow? Whereas a red is news...

Job done for me

Coudnt have summed the Otamendi incident up better myself Ciley, good to see people on here aren’t selective with red cards ;)

Back