A&H

Promotions - Season Ending 2024

A&H International
@CA1992 @James_claytor @24severn congrats!

If you lads want to message on this thread or another anything you guys did that got you over the line to level 4 that would be greatly appreciated.

Going to be attempting it next season and would be great to learn from you guys mistakes/successes.

Level 4 emails are out, at least assessment day emails are.
In the SW pool from what I have heard only the top 3 (out of 80+) have been offered something (2&3 were assessment days) and I dont know what numero uno outcome was. And I doubt I will until next week when the full lists come out.
I know this for a fact Number one on SW Pool received automatic promotion, 2 & 3 invited to assessment days which took place yesterday and are happening today. People will find out Friday either way

Has anyone heard anything about promotions to 3W? Not sure if I should be worried that I haven't heard anything yet.
sent my evidence two weeks ago this Monday and my RDO said “in the coming weeks” so probably not too long now.

Quite a few won’t have done fitness tests yet so won’t know if theyre 3w or 3wAR

sent my evidence two weeks ago this Monday and my RDO said “in the coming weeks” so probably not too long now.

Quite a few won’t have done fitness tests yet so won’t know if theyre 3w or 3wAR
Thanks, it would just be a bit strange to buy a blood pressure check and take a fitness test without knowing if you're in line for promotion first?

I've heard the emails are going out today, although those who have had their 'Assessment Days' already know.
Think everyone now knows their fate. The automatic get an email confirming confidentially they are being offered a position on the next level.
All that remains as far as I can tell is the formality of announcing the full list of promotees

Back