A&H

New Nike Kit

Monotone - I have some brand new and tagged 2014-16 shorts and socks... Size Large... If you're interested drop me a note.

The Referee Store
Re the new kit, will we all be warming up in the bright yellow number......? Why couldn't they use the black one with white stripes instead?

Because shorts are more or less the same if you want to get just a new shirt then yes you can

Are the shorts and socks much different and worth buying or should I just get the shirt?

Where did you order your kit from Mick? Last communication I had from A&H was that they have no idea when they will get the new stock in from Nike...

I had an email today from Sporting Touch, the RA Shop and my new Nike kit has just been dispatched and it's been embroidered.

Where did you order your kit from Mick? Last communication I had from A&H was that they have no idea when they will get the new stock in from Nike...

I phoned up A&H after they ignored 4 emails, they said they're expecting to get the kit from NIKE next week, and I should expect to receive min between early and mid August as they have to send it away to be embroidered.

I had an email today from Sporting Touch, the RA Shop and my new Nike kit has just been dispatched and it's been embroidered.

I've not had anything from sporting touch yet, but they messed my order up so had to re do it over the phone

I phoned up A&H after they ignored 4 emails, they said they're expecting to get the kit from NIKE next week, and I should expect to receive min between early and mid August as they have to send it away to be embroidered.

Next week sounds good (ish), fingers crossed they dispatch quickly as mine just has famoa decal.

Thanks for the update!! :)

Last edited:
I got an email from A&H today. Apparently they still haven't received the kits from Nike and not even the top referees or those referees who work for A&H have received their kits yet and they have no idea when they will get them from Nike...

My kit from Sporting Touch arrived last Friday and the embroidery on it looks good, well pleased

When I emailed sporting touch last week they said they had had any kit in off nike and weren't expecting it till the end of the month...

Not sure what's gone on there then unless they are just dealing with the pre ordered kits first but mine is here so I'm alright jack and will be wearing it in my 1st game of the season on 6/8.

Probably, I did order my kit 8 weeks ago from both A&H and Sporting Touch, but perhaps that wasn't early enough.

I ordered mine on 13/6 and its here as I said. I'm led to believe that Nike had issues with the smaller sizes i.e. small and medium so if you've ordered those sizes that could be the issue however my jumbo size they had plenty of material for!! Fingers crossed they get it to you for the start of the season

Mrs PP advises mine (1 full kit plus 1 shirt, both shirts badged) has just arrived from A & H.

Can't remember exactly when I placed order - about a month ago I think.

Nice one all sorted for start of the season then, hopefully other will get theirs in the post soon

Back