A&H

New Nike Kit

The Referee Store
Being only 7 stone 8 and a person that feels the cold I can assure you that having long sleeve shirts in the winter is way to go for me

im contemplating getting a long sleeve for the winter months ...

and I love the yellow! think it looks a real beauty

Yeah long sleeve for running the line as it very cold on the line but I wear it for both in the middle and the line

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, think ill definitely give a long sleeve a go - ill get the current one cheaper in the summer when the new ones released

Last edited by a moderator:
About time someone started manufacturing refereeing cardigans for the more seasoned match officials.....

A truly excellent idea.
They could also be worn by assessors or "observers" as they'll be known. They could do a special one in realtree camo so that they could blend in better with the trees. ;)

I vote Refsworld commissions the first (to be worn by Padders obviously).
We should call it "The Val Doonican". :)

Do they have the purple one in stock?

:devil:

Looks a decent gym shirt! :p

Have you ever used this site before? Is it trusted?

As for the company they actually check out as genuine. They're in the local telephone directories and a discreet enquiry with family out Huntingdon way confirm this. So far as reputation goes, I can't add any more however.

Looks a decent gym shirt! :p

As for the company they actually check out as genuine. They're in the local telephone directories and a discreet enquiry with family out Huntingdon way confirm this. So far as reputation goes, I can't add any more however.
Cheers tealeaf

That price seems suspiciously cheap.

Possibly, however, providing the shirts are genuine then perhaps they're just selling at a reasonable price in order to undercut the competition.

Lets face it, if you had the option of buying a shirt from them for £33 or the same shirt from A&H for £40-£50 who are you going to go for?

Possibly, however, providing the shirts are genuine then perhaps they're just selling at a reasonable price in order to undercut the competition.

Lets face it, if you had the option of buying a shirt from them for £33 or the same shirt from A&H for £40-£50 who are you going to go for?
Your only concern is whether they can meet demand. That's what put Official Sports out of business, over promising and under delivering

Your only concern is whether they can meet demand. That's what put Official Sports out of business, over promising and under delivering

True, but it's a risk we take when ordering from a shop etc which we haven't used before.

I'll probably be getting myself one of the new shirts for next season when I increase the amount of games I do in a week, but the chances are that I'll probably go for the RA shop, as they are cheaper than A&H (or were last time I ordered something), and I've used them before and find them reliable.

True, but it's a risk we take when ordering from a shop etc which we haven't used before.

I'll probably be getting myself one of the new shirts for next season when I increase the amount of games I do in a week, but the chances are that I'll probably go for the RA shop, as they are cheaper than A&H (or were last time I ordered something), and I've used them before and find them reliable.
I'll not be troubling the suppliers next season as my wife delighted in reminding me this morning :(

Back