A&H

New Nike Kit

The Referee Store
That's kind of Nike to want to charge £95 for a full kit, surely they can cut that cost now that they are not sponsoring Sharapova anymore!!

See the RRP is now £95 for shirt, shorts and socks. Strange how the price keeps jumping at more than 6 times the rate of UK inflation.

Right, cant see any tax being added to be honest Craig, other than VAT of course. If this is the correct price in Euros then we are looking at about £75 in real money.

Looks like the socks and shorts are still as you were, or close enough to it, that I'll only need the new top for next season. Probably going to be controversial and get long-sleeved for a change.
I'd be interested to see if The FA/PGMOL finally adopt the European-wide practice of non-black socks, as Clatts has shown in the picture, or if they do what they've always done and resist that temptation, staying with black socks

I'd be interested to see if The FA/PGMOL finally adopt the European-wide practice of non-black socks, as Clatts has shown in the picture, or if they do what they've always done and resist that temptation, staying with black socks
There are no socks in football, only stockings... ;)

Looks like the socks and shorts are still as you were, or close enough to it, that I'll only need the new top for next season. Probably going to be controversial and get long-sleeved for a change.
I take it the long sleeve is for when your on the line because surely you don't wear a long sleeve when in the middle!!

Can't stand wearing long sleeves. Won't even wear a jumper. Short sleeves all the way

Back