A&H

Palace Arsenal

A&H International
Maybe he didn’t see them but it’s getting hard watching some of these ref decisions week in week out. Players just learn how to cheat with every new tweek. No pull of shirt but touched Ayews back. Ayew makes it look like a pull back so has to be a YC and VAR can’t jump in.

Maybe he didn’t see them but it’s getting hard watching some of these ref decisions week in week out. Players just learn how to cheat with every new tweek. No pull of shirt but touched Ayews back. Ayew makes it look like a pull back so has to be a YC and VAR can’t jump in.
It's just not entertaining to watch anymore. They try every trick they can think of

I really want the off the ball block that made the space for arsenals penalty to be a foul. It's impeding the opponent.

Tomiyasu was chucked under the bus by his own team mates for the first caution. They were taking an age on a goal kick and publicly warned, that goal kick ended up going out for their throw in and Havertz grabbed the ball and held it. He had it for much longer before he dropped it and Tomiyasu picked it up, but the damage was done by that point. There's an argument to say that Havertz should have got the caution, but then he got one later on so swings and roundabouts.

The foul was perhaps a bit soft, but once he made the decision it could only be a caution.

I don't think he saw the card waving, he was facing the other way.

I really want the off the ball block that made the space for arsenals penalty to be a foul. It's impeding the opponent.

Doesn't it have to be impeding progress towards the opposition's goal now?

Huh? Where's that come from?

I thought it was from LOTG but I could be wrong,

There used to be an offence called 'obstruction' which was replaced, at least in my memory, with 'impeding progress' but I thought it had to be forward progress.

I thought it was from LOTG but I could be wrong,

There used to be an offence called 'obstruction' which was replaced, at least in my memory, with 'impeding progress' but I thought it had to be forward progress.
Not heard that before.
Impeding progress of of opponent is moving into the path of the opponent when ball not in playing distance. Can be done with or without contact.

Are you mixing up impeding progress with holding (which says movement of the player must be impeded) and adding a little on (direction)?

Back