A&H

MOAS appointment

A&H International
Does this happen a lot on MOAS? Am trying to confirm appointment(s).

(ETA: Have tried iOS, Safari and Chrome across three different devices)

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 11.42.59.png

Does this happen a lot on MOAS? Am trying to confirm appointment(s).

(ETA: Have tried iOS, Safari and Chrome across three different devices)

View attachment 7483
No it doesn’t a lot but there are occasions when it does. Sometimes it can happen if you have MOAS open at the same time on 2 or more different tabs or on different devices at the same time, so perhaps you could ensure everything is shut down on all decides before then attempting to open on only 1. MOAS is working fine at my end.

I’ve picked up a Trophy game for Saturday to go with my 2 FA Cup games so far.

With regards to MOAS systems, I've noticed that I often attempt to confirm officials and discipline when I get home and settled after a game, on midweek games, if it's narrowly after midnight I can never ever seem to log in. I wonder if it updates everything at midnight and that's why.

With regards to MOAS systems, I've noticed that I often attempt to confirm officials and discipline when I get home and settled after a game, on midweek games, if it's narrowly after midnight I can never ever seem to log in. I wonder if it updates everything at midnight and that's why.
It does. The merit tables run overnight so I guess when thats they do it.
I would say that ste 2-4 appointments should be out today. I often find it runs slow when that they are publishing.

Yes there is potential for that and has happened & also the possibility of too many going in at the same time especially on the same afternoon/evening after a game.

Level 4 Club Marks get added to the system at Midnight 00:01 Wednesday morning
MOAS is inaccessible whilst the reports are ingested. I'm guessing this equates to 500 to 1000 reports a week given the number of Step 5/6 games so quite a lot of data which takes the system offline for half an hour or so

No it doesn’t a lot but there are occasions when it does. Sometimes it can happen if you have MOAS open at the same time on 2 or more different tabs or on different devices at the same time, so perhaps you could ensure everything is shut down on all decides before then attempting to open on only 1. MOAS is working fine at my end.
Cheers. I’ll try clearing my cache and making sure logged-out on all devices. Was happening last night when I was on my phone sat on the bus on the way home after a game so was definitely only on one, but worth a try.

I’ll drop Appts Sec a text with a confirmation now just to cover my arse. Was three games all coming through within about ten mins of each other.

This is also probably related to the concept of "maintenance windows" in IT speak, these are the agreed times that IT systems don't have to be available so that they can be fixed, updated, patched, etc.

Update on my MOAS situation. Emailed em and explained. After about 2 hours FA replied saying “try now” and it worked. So none the wiser cos I certainly didn’t change anything my end 😂 technology eh?

Now to find out where such exotic sounding places like “Manchester City” are 😉 😂

Back