A&H

Level 4 fitness test

On my run I got lapped by someone when I was on about 2400....when we got to the sprints I enquired how far he'd gone and he said he didn't know. He then revealed he used to do cross country for England. I'd hazard a guess it was somewhere around 3400 though judging by the fact I did 2800

The Referee Store
I think one night off will be fine!

Off to the euros in the week so may be a few more beers drunk then mind!
If you are going to the Euros, then it be NO BEER given the trouble. But it will help with sprinting and running backwards.. :)

Having met @es1 then I am certain he alone will get us kicked out of the Euros as he takes on Russians by the dozen singlehanded with a bootleg can of Stella in each hand, a sun burnt chest and his face adorned with a St Georges Cross, only stopping in between Russians to scream abuse about the IRA.

Think of the Children sir, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Having met @es1 then I am certain he alone will get us kicked out of the Euros as he takes on Russians by the dozen singlehanded with a bootleg can of Stella in each hand, a sun burnt chest and his face adorned with a St Georges Cross, only stopping in between Russians to scream abuse about the IRA.

Think of the Children sir, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Huuuu rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm not even going to watch an England game, but I am going! Hope that makes you jealous...and as you're on my Facebook you'll get the pictures as well!!

Why would you watch England with you being a Man City supporter and most of your team arn't European :aliens:...

Back