A&H

Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do we reckon for semis and final appointments?

Would like to think cakir and makkelie have another game in them after performing well in the last 16s. Knowing UEFA could be anyone though!

The Referee Store
Doesn't matter. We all miss things. See things differently.
Doesn't excuse the dissent.

I'm applauding the dissent caution mate but even though we're all deeply in love with Kuiypers on here that was a nailed on free kick in a crucial area of the field in injury time... that he should have given. To say nothing of the corner given for Denmark's first. .. 🙂

Just saying like ... 😉

I'm applauding the dissent caution mate but even though we're all deeply in love with Kuiypers on here that was a nailed on free kick in a crucial area of the field in injury time... that he should have given. To say nothing of the corner given for Denmark's first. .. 🙂

Just saying like ... 😉
I'm in love with nobody but myself 💕
Just so you know

No SPA yellow for the captain.

47 mins AR2 flags corner, ref inexplicably gives goal kick.

Handbags and captain gets another let off.

Not at all impressed by the 3rd team. Last game was also poor and it is a wonder Brych got this.

Was just about to post that, must have being feeling sympathetic to Ukraine and wanted to put them out of their misery. Should have been 3/4 minutes added on considering the number of substitutions made.

You are right.

Brych blows up on 90 and a few secs with Ukraine wanting to blood three subs. Bizarre.

Why play added time at 4-0? Neither teams wants it, and the law of sod dictates that if you don't something will happen that causes controversy and / or someone picks up a serious injury. Not technically correct, but sensible refereeing for me.

Why play added time at 4-0? Neither teams wants it, and the law of sod dictates that if you don't something will happen that causes controversy and / or someone picks up a serious injury. Not technically correct, but sensible refereeing for me.
I agree. Very rare to see it at this level though
Betting companies might not be happy...

He could have blown up at 80 minutes for all the teams cared. It was practically at walking pace from this point

Welcome to the forum, Josh. You may find it useful to re-read Law 12, the section about lunging at an opponent, etc.
Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been here for nearly a year, but I appreciate the welcome. Thanks for the condescending reply because you didn’t agree with my opinion on a subjective decision. Would expect more from an observer

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been here for nearly a year, but I appreciate the welcome. Thanks for the condescending reply because you didn’t agree with my opinion on a subjective decision. Would expect more from an observer
The welcome was based on your "New Member" tag, which you may care to update now you are a regular.
The reply was not condescending, but guidance for a Level 7 referee who was saying a very experienced international referee had made a KMI error, but who had not added any reasoning. Debates on this forum, as you will know, benefit from the reason for the poster's viewpoint being shown, so others can counter or comment or support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back