A&H

World Cup Sweepstake - with a difference

Yes, but then the trio has been split up. The original idea was trios so we stick with trios.
So essentially someone in the sweepstake is robbed as their trio was second best but no winning are recieved, yet 3rd 4th and 5th are

The Referee Store
Why over complicate it? To be honest, it was meant as a bit of a laugh and now its being picked apart!! Don't know why I bother sometimes!!!

Sod it might just refund everyone their cash and call it a day

Why over complicate it? To be honest, it was meant as a bit of a laugh and now its being picked apart!! Don't know why I bother sometimes!!!

No please don't! It is a laugh and not all of us want to pick it apart *cough* @Pierluigi *cough*. I don't care to be honest, it's a bit of fun and who knows, I might win a bit of money? (Subject to paying to enter first though :p)

If it were me simplify it, winner takes it all and exclude Howard's team!

I think that takes the fun away a little bit because each person has less of a chance of winning at least something...

Haha to be honest guys I'm not too bothered...I'm not even entering! I'm just doing anything I can to avoid revising genetics!!

Aw don't do that Ross, I'm looking forward it taking everyone's money :p:(

For some reason I thought this was all full? As it's not, count me in. Will try and get the money sorted this evening.

:)

@Ross, unfortunately I cannot create an account as I am not 18, would I be able to send you the money along with the watch, when it comes in stock?

I won't be sending the cash tonight as the wife is not about. Will sort it tomorrow

A betting update now shows Pedro Proenca as favourite for the final. However, could Bjorn Kuipers do a Howard Webb and referee both the Champions League final and World Cup final in the same year? He's third favourite. But what if they all have a shocker and the final ends up going to an outsider? It's all to play for.
8 people still owe their money, and there are 8 spaces left!

Edit: Reading this back makes makes me realise it sounds very much like an advert for a bookies... :p

Opps forgot all about this (goldfish syndrome) I'll speak nice to the wife when she gets home as get the payment sorted.

We're trying to have 32 unique entrants (8 still needed) to make it a 'proper' Sweepstake but we might have to do it as a last resort in the last few days before it starts if we don't have 100% takeup.

Oh yeah, whoops, was thinking of World Cup teams... But the number needed is still the same!

Back