A&H

World Cup Sweepstake - with a difference

We're trying to have 32 unique entrants (8 still needed) to make it a 'proper' Sweepstake but we might have to do it as a last resort in the last few days before it starts if we don't have 100% takeup.

Ok, when's the draw?

The Referee Store
Well, it was meant to be May 23rd...
It'll happen once we have 25 entrants, but we may have to set a deadline (10th June maybe?) which we would allow double entries after.
Still going to upload the draw to YouTube so everyone can see the draw being made...

Right, this is a sort of attempt to get 100% unique entrants...
These are people who originally registered interest but didn't commit (and are still active on the forum)
@jack.prescott
@KAM
@hattersfan
@Ryan Owens
If you have entered then please try and get your payment in to Ross on Paypal (Ross[at]refchat[dot]co[dot]uk) ASAP
Just remembered that I might have sort of agreed to pay for @DanCohen17 :p
Thanks

Sorry @Mike due to the amount of sweepstake type things I've entered for the World Cup I'll have to give this one a miss. Apologies for not letting you know earlier.

People
We are in danger of having to pull the plug on this, as we need 8 more people who haven't already entered, as Ross and I have basically decided against double entrants, to ensure that everyone has an equal chance of winning and it's a proper sweepstake. This is the very last effort.
Ask your friends in the world of refereeing, see if they fancy a pop. (Prizes £35 final, £5 semi-finals and 3/4 play off)
Thank You

I am fine if it is easier to donate it to a charity if that is easier ross ?

Back