A&H

Where are these appointments?

The Referee Store
Could end up being your AR for you at some point this season. Good luck and hope to see you around!

That would be awesome, all the best with your season too. Do you have any games this weekend as well?

Oh and I just thought of a very daft question, am I supposed to be informing the Home team that I have an assessor coming along to the match?

Oh and I just thought of a very daft question, am I supposed to be informing the Home team that I have an assessor coming along to the match?
No. The observer is meant to do that themselves if they need to. They should contact you too. You only need to let them know of any significant change.

Nalbi, just found your fixture. You should be ok there. I haven't refereed at the home team's new pitch yet. The away club secretary is a lovely lady. I know one of your assistants, a more senior chap but will do a great job. I've only met the assessor once on a contrib game.
Enjoy it. You'll smash it mate.

Nalbi, just found your fixture. You should be ok there. I haven't refereed at the home team's new pitch yet. The away club secretary is a lovely lady. I know one of your assistants, a more senior chap but will do a great job. I've only met the assessor once on a contrib game.
Enjoy it. You'll smash it mate.

You sir are a legend!!! :D thank you very much, Yes maggie seemed so nice through her reply to my email. I am really looking forward to this now...

At the rate this is going, next thing you know i rock up on Saturday and find the entire refchat cheshire familia waiting!! with notepads and assessment forms :p

Last edited:
At the rate this is going, next thing you know i rock up on Saturday and find the entire refchat cheshire familia waiting!! with notepads and assessment forms :p

Ha ha. Not me, I'm on a division 2 game. I live next door to one of the Manchester League clubs so if you're ever on there I will pop over.

Could end up being your AR for you at some point this season. Good luck and hope to see you around!
I think you and I could be on the same game on 22nd August. The referee hasn't been appointed yet. It might be Nalbi!!!

I think you and I could be on the same game on 22nd August. The referee hasn't been appointed yet. It might be Nalbi!!!

Hahaha not me gents! I'll be on the other side of the Finnish Gulf celebrating my birthday...

Meanwhile, in another country, our wonderful online system has divvied me up 9 games in August. 3 middles in the 5th tier, including one super tricky game which is red-mist-divers against team-with-a-few-whinging-refs! The other middle is a lower solo effort. The lines are a nice bunch: a couple in the 4th tier, top flight U17 and 2nd tier U20. 4 of the lines with the same South American ref, a super guy. Our online system means that swapping and "buying/selling" games is straightforward. I've already swapped one of the lines. Nearly took a first round ladies' cup tie on the line tonight, one excellent team, great ref, but... even though a late kick off... it just wasn't going to fly with Ms Sangria this time. Luckily a colleague could do it.

Anyway... show those RDOs and refsecs some love!

Back