A&H

Where are these appointments?

The Referee Store
Nothing for us yet as far as I know, I only got one FA on the line for August. So hoping more will be coming through before next Saturday!

They'll be coming. Dont worry. I am much the same as you. My boss is hounding me for shift swaps that I cant agree until fixtures drop. Not all leagues are starting next Saturday though either
Maybe I need to come and watch a few games and pick up some valuable tips @JamesL

Got 2 lines, no middles and appear to have 2 free weekends!? Hopefully not for long
As above. The supply league officer cant do his appointments until the contributory appointments are done. They never come out together. Always lines first then middles.
Expect middles in few days.

Also don’t forget that there are a further set of FA Cup games in the last Saturday of the month that won’t be out yet.

Last edited:
Got 2 lines, no middles and appear to have 2 free weekends!? Hopefully not for long

By the time of backwords, etc normally there is a shortage of L4 in August with the number of contrib and FA Cup ties, you don't get free Saturdays....

As a level 5 who has just started reffing again after a few years aboard. Do all appointments come through whole game now or just an email from a ref sec?

I will be on the Spartan South Midlands League this season.

As a level 5 who has just started reffing again after a few years aboard. Do all appointments come through whole game now or just an email from a ref sec?

I will be on the Spartan South Midlands League this season.

Would be a dream - but no. L4 and above manage availability and appointments through an online portal (MOAS). Rest of us get emails and bulletin notices for appointments. Not sure exactly what your league uses but won't be WGS for appointments.

I think many leagues are using Full-time now as means of publishing and indeed contacting referees assigned to fixtures.

On a separate note, got my first fixture as level 4 this Saturday :cool: Mixed feelings of expectation and anxiety! Oh well what's the worst thing that could happen :rolleyes::rolleyes: (famous last words)
What league is it Nalbi? Must be cheshire Ieague I am assuming? Dare I ask the teams. Need any advice mate shout up.

Well organised league pal. Should be good game. Relax. Enjoy it. You've worked hard to get there.

Thanks bro, that’s what I’m planning to do. And the weather is looking great, just hope it does get too hot!

Back