The Ref Stop

What did he get right……

I think overall in general marks are creeping up across step 3-6. When I was promoted my average was about 72.4 if I remember. Last season I know one of the top 5 was averaging above 73 and was not promoted not invited to an assessment day.
When I started at level 3 the average mark was about 72.7. It is now around the 73 mark, sometimes a little above and sometimes a little below but there or there abouts.

Also apologies OP way off track here.

This is a great clip that shows how maybe things shouldn't be done. I am reasonably comfortable with a yellow card due to lack of force in the keepers petulant kick out but the restart has to be either a free kick for challenging keeper when in control OR a penalty if deemed no offence by attacker. I assume the referee went dropped ball but also went with the dropped ball being performative and wanting to get play restarted asap, which of course doesn't make it right and also makes it harder for bext weeks ref!

The Ref Stop
Whoever is achieving that are doing very well, especially if the games are anything like I have been seeing this season, which are different from past seasons. Apart from 1 game in NLN the games have been end to end played at a fast pace and both teams largely wanting to get on with things. So although credit must go to the Referee for enabling this to happen, it can be difficult for an Observer to reward across the board so to speak.

Back