A&H

WC Final - Argentina vs France

If
So a referee who has only had one game, back on the 2nd day of the tournament, gets the 3rd / 4th place game. Pure politics and completely undeserved, obvious not his and his teams fault, but it must be totally demoralising for other referees who have done more games and performed better.
If I had a choice between stopping an undeserved referee getting the 3 v 4 or stopping an undeserved country getting the world cup, I'd go with latter every day of the week. But as we know money and power trumps 'deserve' everytime.

The Referee Store
Well the appointment means it could be worth watching the 3v4 match. Neither country are afraid to make interesting challenges and Morocco will be certainly trying to win. :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

Well the appointment means it could be worth watching the 3v4 match. Neither country are afraid to make interesting challenges and Morocco will be certainly trying to win. :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:
Its Preston v QPR for me.

Interestingly, EFL have lifted the black out on clubs streaming Saturday 3.00pm games for the duration of the World cup - who knew? Not me until QPR told us we could buy the stream for £10.

I'm sure Preston v QPR will be JUST like Qatar in terms of weather, football quality etc etc etc ;)

Its Preston v QPR for me.

Interestingly, EFL have lifted the black out on clubs streaming Saturday 3.00pm games for the duration of the World cup - who knew? Not me until QPR told us we could buy the stream for £10.

I'm sure Preston v QPR will be JUST like Qatar in terms of weather, football quality etc etc etc ;)
. . . and the quality of match officials(?) 😍

Talksport reporting FIFA have appointed Szymon Marciniak for Sunday's final with assistants Pawel Sokolnicki and Tomasz Listkiewicz

Match #64 (Final)
Argentina vs France

Referee: Szymon Marciniak (POL)

Assistant Referee 1: Pawel Sokolnicki (POL)
Assistant Referee 2: Tomasz Listkiewicz (POL)
Fourth Official: Ismail Elfath (USA)
Reserve Assistant Referee: Kathryn Nesbitt (USA)
Video Assistant Referee: Tomasz Kwiatkowski (POL)
Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Juan Soto (VEN)
Offside Video Assistant Referee: Kyle Atkins (USA)
Support Video Assistant Referee: Fernando Guerrero (MEX)
Standby Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Corey Parker (USA)

Last one of these I get to do for the WC anyway. Should be a good game

Everything being blown for so far. One just given I’m fine with but 1 or 2 already that seem like very soft free kicks. Guessing that’s approach we’re getting early on

Everything being blown for so far. One just given I’m fine with but 1 or 2 already that seem like very soft free kicks. Guessing that’s approach we’re getting early on
Only one, which Messi got pulled for, seemed soft. Fairly happy so far. Lloris down at the moment

Back