A&H

UEFA Referee Kits

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/newsid=2606343.html

After seeing the new Macron kits worn, I'm not as big of a fan now. Something just doesn't look right about them (and I say that fully realizing that Clement Turpin is clearly not wearing his referee shoes as part of this photo shoot!)

I didn't realize that these kits would be worn for the two European finals next week. So if I'm guessing based on all four teams wearing their primary kits for the final (likely a very safe guess), we'll see the Rocchi and team wear yellow for the Europa League final and Skomina and team wear black for the Champions League final (could wear blue, but only if Lloris is wearing his black keeper kit).

The Referee Store
Oh wow they're bad, remind of of the Italian referee kits which I think look horrible.

How can anyone say they are bad when "The new jerseys preserve the traditional colours sported by referees: black, neon yellow, neon blue and neon pink."?? Yay for that traditional neon pink!! (I guess some people just have shorter time horizons for "tradtional" . . . )

How can anyone say they are bad when "The new jerseys preserve the traditional colours sported by referees: black, neon yellow, neon blue and neon pink."?? Yay for that traditional neon pink!! (I guess some people just have shorter time horizons for "tradtional" . . . )

Well, it's kind of close to the fuschia that was the first big non-black color referees wore, right?

OK, I'm really reaching. :)

We have a end of season/pre season tournament this weekend and the kit being supplied is Adidas, so I would presume that's what we are keeping for next season

From what I understands, Adidas will no longer be making referee kits as they do not wish to be associated with the 'bad image' referees, hence the why the most recent two Adidas kits have not included the three stripes, and the logos have been blacked out, and tucked in where the shirt is tucked in. It appears that Adidas referee kits will be no more!

Where did you hear that?

I quite like the kit itself, but the pricing is atrocious. Interesting that the full UEFA range is for sale though...

They've grown on me since I first saw them, but I can't get over the insane price

Must admit i was quite tempted til i saw that ridiculous price

Back