A&H

UECL Final

The Referee Store
Next step is taking the players off.

Some peculiar decisions so far. Some very clear fouls not given (paqueta booked for simulation and Antonio GK awarded).
Can see why simulation suspected but it seemed a clear foul.

Let's see how this pans out now.

This hasnt been the best refereeing I’ve seen.
Simple decisions been missed.

Fiorentina players down at every opportunity but no excuse for the west ham fans. Ridiculous.

For the record @JamesL it was Benrahma who dived, clear simulation.

The referee has lost control of this game. Numerous poor decisions which were simple to call. Big occasion and he hasn't performed well at all. Consequently, a minority of 'fans' have taken things into their own hands.

The Benrahma simulation was ridiculous, had he just fallen over he would probably have got a free kick, but he decided to do a front double pike and was rightly cautioned.

Absolutely disgraceful from the West Ham fans, but hopefully it has been nipped in the bud. If it happens just one more time he will take the players off.

The referee has lost control of this game. Numerous poor decisions which were simple to call. Big occasion and he hasn't performed well at all. Consequently, a minority of 'fans' have taken things into their own hands.
That is a ridiculous comment. Those fans would have thrown the objects regardless of any refereeing decisions, it is idiots that have been on the beer all day and can't help themselves. Blaming a referee for fans behaviour is way off the mark.

This hasnt been the best refereeing I’ve seen.
Simple decisions been missed.

Fiorentina players down at every opportunity but no excuse for the west ham fans. Ridiculous.

For the record @JamesL it was Benrahma who dived, clear simulation.
Cheers..am in France on a mobile phone so might not had the best view. Looked a foul to me on a small screen but agree with what rusty says, the theatrical dive probably oversold it. (Although debating whether a foul can become simulation is while other debate.)
There was another on earlier than those too as well but I really didn't get a good view on that.

No yellow card for the celebration?? Very generous
Was literally about to put that....

Very generous considering all the trouble that's been going on, any little thing could make it kick off again.

He's definitely "jumped into the crowd" so must warrant a yellow card?

Back