A&H

Red and Yellow cards which are best to buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattieP

Where is the best place to buy cards from and are the cards you write on the back any good, if so where can I buy them from ?

The Referee Store
+1 for card skins again, I love them for when I can caution/send off by number

The ones used in the prem look about half a centimetre thick! Where do they get those?

Trouble I found with the FIFA cards is that the red is actually orange

Must say , the fifa wallet thing I will recommend 100% ...... had mine for over a season now and still going strong , where as other brands have been in the bin ..........!!!!!!!!or being honest covered in black tape to hold them together ....after a couple of months

hard to find a decent set of write on cards, not a big fan of the card skins i got a tip from a premier league referee buy the thin roll of masking tape an stick that on the back 2 strips 1 home an 1 away jot down there number, used it ever since and does the job

Or Try Www.refereeWriteI cards.com if you want write on cards with names but if you want card skins which I believe are more for leagues that allow you to take the team sheets home Id use them

What's the best answer to this in 2017? My cards are plastic and are wider than my hands - doesn't look professional when you see a picture of yourself with a huge yellow card imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back