A&H

Record Keepers

Have used ref six for many years, it is quicker on a watch to record a caution, four presses on the watch, which I think gives you a better view of fop. The worry remains electronic failure, ensuring you have 100% battery is easy. I do not use in the rain, a film/drop of any water causes chaos on an Apple Watch. Watch Ref Six You Tube to see latest development, if you get Veo type match footage you can sync your position, speed, heart rate etc to the second of each match incident. Very clever, sadly I am at a level of not getting match footage. If you do get chance to get match footage it is priceless for your development.

The Referee Store
Having used Refsix for over 3 years now, not once has it missed a beat. I write all of my cautions on my cards as per procedure, but then enter them onto the watch. It was my spintso S1 pro that let me down last weekend, didnt like getting wet, turned off and wouldnt turn back on
I had some issues with my Sprintso Pro - they sent me a replacement as I think my battery was a bit temperamental.

REFSIX is great as a backup - and only takes a split second to input things in.

It’s a great backup for those days when it tips it down with rain too!

I personally use Refsix for everything, cautions (once ive taken the name) goals, subs. I never use my card wallet, i carry it, mainly for the second yellow, then red procedure, ill only ever use it if i need to take some notes for a mass con etc, hasnt come out of my pocket since ive been using the app. 3 years of using the app and as said above it hasnt missed a beat, even in the rain ill use the app, cant say ive had too much of an issue. I much prefer using the watch rather than writing stuff down, mainly because my handwriting is shocking, and to write things quickly often makes it un readable.

Back