A&H

Promotion News

The Referee Store
Anybody heard about promotions yet? I was on a Zoom call back in March where it was assumed that 7-6 and 6-5 promotions will still be going ahead and that the requirements were probably going to be relaxed a bit (ie friendlies counting towards the 20 middles, not needing all 3 observations etc). Anyone any the wiser yet?

Anybody heard about promotions yet? I was on a Zoom call back in March where it was assumed that 7-6 and 6-5 promotions will still be going ahead and that the requirements were probably going to be relaxed a bit (ie friendlies counting towards the 20 middles, not needing all 3 observations etc). Anyone any the wiser yet?
In our county, we’ve been given more info and have been able to apply. I think the email with everything came through in our monthly bulletin last weekend

At least for level 4s and 3 the marking season has been extended to span across season just gone and next season.

The revised requirements for all levels in England were published by The FA and are also on the Referees' Association website - a long list, too long to repeat here!
Good luck to those who have applied.

Anyone have any idea when this seasons promotions might be confirmed?
There are no promotions above 6-5 (I. E. 5-4 and above)

7-6 and 6-5 are decided by County so you'd have to check with your individual County FA

There are no promotions above 6-5 (I. E. 5-4 and above)

7-6 and 6-5 are decided by County so you'd have to check with your individual County FA
And it will vary wildly from county to county (as ever). For those in Hertfordshire, the promotions meeting is in early June and the results should be announced soon after that

Anyone else had either 7-6 or 6-5 promotions confirmed yet? Itching to know as i want to get on and apply for next seasons! also cant register yet as it asks what level you are. Am i being impatient? 🤷‍♂️

Anyone else had either 7-6 or 6-5 promotions confirmed yet? Itching to know as i want to get on and apply for next seasons! also cant register yet as it asks what level you are. Am i being impatient? 🤷‍♂️

The promotion season only ended on 31st May, so not many CFAs will have had a chance to meet to decide on promotions.

Counties have had to collate the observations then hold a meeting (usually online) to make decisions, then advise candidates, all of which takes time. In my home county the meeting is this coming week, so letters should follow shortly thereafter. Good luck!

Still waiting. I have registered but would assume the level is amendable?

Back