A&H

Level 4 Candidates

Am I the only one not to be promoted?

Really sorry to hear that mate, crying shame. :(. Judging from the list posted, it appears also that only one of the two Hertfordshire nominees was accepted, so looks like the selection was pretty tough in and around London

The Referee Store
Delighted to read that Andy Batten of Middlesex FA has gained his L4! As a 7, he ran my line when the L3 ref didn't turn up and I middled a Contrib game, as well as numerous occasions on Supply League, including my biggest L4 middle and he was superb every time. His coach/mentor is also a good friend of mine, so has obviously done a good job (in fact, @Brian Hamilton will know his coach as he's originally WRCFA before moving to Middx!).

As always, there are some 'surprising' names on that list, but I will say congratulations to all that were successful and commiserations & good luck to those that didn't get it. Go out there this time round and prove them wrong!

As a matter of interest, is there any formal communication or list of those that have dropped off the L4 list? I doubt it of course, just wanted to know if any of the guys I have lined for in the past few years are still there or not.

Anybody heard from the FA regarding rhe fitness test locations yet?
Craig, nothing for this year yet. Although, I've got the one from last year, which I have attached. I doubt the venues will change too much.

Attachments

• FA Contrib Fitness Test Locations 2015-16[2].pdf
    104.5 KB · Views: 24
Same for L3 (well, the merit emails went out last night, so I guess such things can be determined from the results).

Back