A&H

Level 4 Candidates

Darius

RefChat Addict
Shall we have our own thread where we can make jokes about how many times we've checked our emails on that day ready for this week?

PS my record is 49

The Referee Store
I can top that. I've been checking MOAS to see if the brackets after Match Official in the Type filed of My Account gets filled in with a number.

Do they tell you which league(s) you'll be on?
They will in due course, this email is a standard you meet the promotion criteria and have been successful.
"Please acknowledge your promotion by email, to ContribAck@TheFA.com at your earliest opportunity. Further details of your registration as a Level 4 including fitness test venues will be issued in due course."

So am I right in thinking you have to pass the next fitness test to be 100% confirmed?
Yes, the beginning of the season fitness test is done by your county FA in order to ensure that you're up to the required standard before accepting you on to the scheme. Now they have to pass the FA fitness test.

So am I right in thinking you have to pass the next fitness test to be 100% confirmed?
Yes, the email is very clear. it's the same fitness test as you take when you start the 5-4 scheme with your CFA.
"
The promotion is subject to the following condition:

You will be required to successfully complete the requisite Fitness Test to be held at various venues across the country on Sunday 12 June and Sunday 10 July 2016. The Fitness Test requires you to complete a continuous run for 12 minutes, covering a minimum distance of 2600 metres. As well as this, you will be required to complete two 50 metres sprints, each in under 7.5 seconds.

Failure to complete the fitness test will result in the withdrawal of this invitation."

Back