A&H

It was nice while it lasted...

The Referee Store
Not just grass roots affected, the Newcastle vs Villa game scheduled for Friday has just been called off after a serious outbreak within the home team.

Not just grass roots affected, the Newcastle vs Villa game scheduled for Friday has just been called off after a serious outbreak within the home team.
NUFC requested the game be postponed on the basis that Jack Grealish is fit to play ;)

With very few exceptions, being adept at cheating is a pre-requisite for becoming a 'top player'
Take Watkins last night. He was honest and stayed on his feet, despite both defender's arms around his neck. He's not a top player... yet

How many games has everyone managed to do so far this season? Including pre-season I'm on 19, and due to get to 25 by the end of the year.

How many games has everyone managed to do so far this season? Including pre-season I'm on 19, and due to get to 25 by the end of the year.

I've had 3 middles and 2 lines in supply/contrib games. 4 or 5 friendlies before the season started.

I've 3 friendlies over the next few weeks and supply game (step 7) coming up too

Don’t rub it in 😩
1 step 6 middle, 2 step 5 middles, 3 postponements, 4 preseason games and 5 gold rings!
I’ve done more fitness training than actual games and the prospect of adding any before 2021 is close to 0%

Reactions: es1
3 pre season middles.
2 Supply League middles
1 Grassroots middle
1 FA Vase middle
1 FA cup line

Scheduled:

1 FA Vase Line
2 Supply League Middles

To be fair I had to come off 3 middles due to a chest infection that laid me low right before lockdown 2 hit.

More work on fitness and strength training this season than actual games so far.

Back