A&H

How are the pitches looking?

My pitch was looking artificial today so the game went ahead as planned.

The Referee Store
Anyone manage to get a game today? Weather has been awful, I've been feeling like death so I've been forced to watch the egg chasing

Today's game off, tomorrow's was called off on Thursday. Shame really, been a nice sunny, windy day here. I won't give in to watching the egg chasing, got dragged round the shops instead!

Got mine played today, pitch was near perfect! Really shocked me when I arrived!

Had nothing down for today, cold and wet afternoon watching burton albion... Tomorrow's game had been called off so going trainer shopping instead

Had a shock when I was informed my morning game was on but 1 massive shower caused the game to get called off by myself. Had a Welsh League line this afternoon on one of the 5 Welsh League games that went ahead

All bar three games in my county were off. Welsh league was hit massively, I'm going to struggle to get my 20 middles in by the 28th of February at this rate. Done far to many lines this season.

I was on 1 of the 5 surviving Welsh League games so I was lucky.

Finally got my first (proper) game of the year in today. Had it moved onto a 4G pitch as both teams pitches were unplayable but it was a very good game in beautiful sunshine.

Thanks @Ross for posting this thread - it's given me a place to vent my frustration at this bl**dy weather!

(still no games) :(

Nope mine was off again. Forecast suggests more wet weather this week so confident will be off again this weekend. Will be forced to watching egg chasing too!

Spent the last week looking at the forecast for work, not looking good for a while down here :(

I'm not knowing about my game yet as council has not said anything so at mo both my games could be on

Might get my game in this week. Forecast looking better than it did for last week. This game has been rearranged twice now so need to get it played! :(

Barnsley, Doncaster and Sheffield councils have closed all their fields this weekend. So it's privately owned fields only in those areas

Back