A&H

How are the pitches looking?

Managed to get a game this morning. Pitch was in good condition to say it had been raining all night

The Referee Store
My game was again off. I'm praying will be on next weekend but I think the Atlantic Ocean causing havoc will see that it isn't!

Managed to get 2 games in this morning, both on artificial. Went pretty well considering they were my first games for 6 weeks!

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd relax, finally got a game in today. I must say I feel much better for having got it done, was starting to get very fed up with constant postponements.

Could get my game in today, venue has been switched due to a ground clash and as long as a have no heavy rain it's on

I'm with Southend-Ref ... Most Essex pitches are playable - had one yesterday, one today, both on grass - yay !!

Actually saw the park near me being used yesterday. At first I thought it was my eyes playing silly buggers, but after a closer inspection, it was real.

Few games on locally, mine was called off AGAIN!! Have a county ladies game this afternoon, not been called off yet!

Back