A&H

Hinckley Vs Aylestone Park

A&H International
For me, the two handed push that took the player to the floor MUST be VC. For me it breaks further than AAAA.
Hmm every situation is different, but I think football has some sympathy for the teammate of the maimed player. If it’s a strike or push to the head/neck then red… but moderate push here I think yellow is expected. A specific fiery match context might mean red.

Reactions: one
The headed goal… isn’t there an attacker right in front of the GK preventing him from playing the ball… offside?

Attachments

• 81A94B29-8077-4A5E-B1BE-9D6B87ADC1A1.png
    81A94B29-8077-4A5E-B1BE-9D6B87ADC1A1.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 11
I think the first tackle is absolute quality
That was a strength of my game back in the day. I used to be very good at timing these sorts of challenges. Alas, whilst I never got sent off for such a thing, I did risk getting filled in a few times. One time this attacker (wearing a gum shield, which was a bit scary in itself) came after me and I thought I was brown bread. I'm a bit gutted that this is now a foul tackle. Fair play to the Ref for having the wherewithall to award the PK. On balance, I'd struggle to go beyond reckless given how cleanly the ball was won at ground level. So Yellow, Red, Yellow for me
I'd feel a bit gutted about penalising that first one, but we have no choice really

Watching that recap of the game. That match looked a nightmare.

Once you give a red for a challenge where someone got the ball (which I agree with the sending off). You are in for a long game.

Anyone any thoughts on players surrounding the referee? We were told at development days that it should be an extraordinary report when there's a few players, and I think there's at least a couple of times there is.

Granted not something you're always thinking about at the time,
Far too many instances of players surrounding/mobbing the referee.
What happened to the cautions for that?
And Extraordinary Reports.

Watching that recap of the game. That match looked a nightmare.

Once you give a red for a challenge where someone got the ball (which I agree with the sending off). You are in for a long game.
Don't want to derail, but tail end of last season I had a Leicester Derby in the UCL.

Ended with 10 cards (2 were double yellow-red and a straight red).

UCL division 1 is all more north teams this season so hopefully little Leicester based shenanigans for me to get involved in!

Anyone any thoughts on players surrounding the referee? We were told at development days that it should be an extraordinary report when there's a few players, and I think there's at least a couple of times there is.

My point exactly.
My feeling is that the ref was thinking more about the temperature of the game and didn't really want to go exacerbating it by flashing more yellows, especially since my guess is that had he done so, at least one of them would have been the player's second of the match.
Between a rock and a hard place sometimes ...

More than that if 2 players from the same team, at least one must be cautioned.

Back