A&H

First game incharge

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
What even happens when flag goes up for ball out, and you know its not, so you play on....its just carnage that can be avoided

But I would guess that in areas where using CARs is the norm that it wouldn’t be carnage, because that’s is what the players are used to.

Yes, some CARs aren’t great, but my personal experience is that they act honest and fairly, and when you do over rule them, providing you take the time to tell them know why then they’re happy.

Yes, you get the ones who aren’t interested, but certainly in my area they are the minority.

The Referee Store
But I would guess that in areas where using CARs is the norm that it wouldn’t be carnage, because that’s is what the players are used to.

Yes, some CARs aren’t great, but my personal experience is that they act honest and fairly, and when you do over rule them, providing you take the time to tell them know why then they’re happy.

Yes, you get the ones who aren’t interested, but certainly in my area they are the minority.

Yes agree and the 'carnage' is mainly! avoided by telling captains that you, the ref, are the sole arbiter of offside. So even if flag goes up, its not offside until the whistle is blown - in fact exactly as it is with neutral ARs!;)

Back