A&H

EURO 2024 Final - Spain V England

i've used sonik blast for many years. by far my favourite.

I was given a valkeen in norway but never got used to it.

A&H International
Evidently many don’t but I just prefer a simple Fox 40. Sounds good, and feels good. I have the Molten Dolphin F as a backup if there are several matches on but mostly it’s the Fox 40 that gets a run out.

I think he has been on it and has let contact go that would usually be called fouls but have no effect on the overall play. Tough sell at Sunday league level some of them!

I've got one lying around somewhere - used it once, observer and AR said it sounded sh*te, never used again 🤣
Ditto, I stopped using mine after an observer told me it sounded like I was trying to stop a train.

The lack of added time at the end was really poor, but I think that is a UEFA directive, it has been the same all tournament.
I’m certainly not a fan of that directive, and it’s not because England lost. I think it is the most bizarre rule to deliberately add less time than needed and then to not even play the full amount.

I’m certainly not a fan of that directive, and it’s not because England lost. I think it is the most bizarre rule to deliberately add less time than needed and then to not even play the full amount.
Don't disagree, but they even came out before the tournament to say how much added time they expected each game.

Whilst we are on whistles and one hate the fox 40 and anyone use a acme tornado 2000
Have one, don’t really like it. I don’t like the sonic blast, either.

My favorite is the dolfin- ever felt like paying for the Valkeen. Second favorite is the fox 40 mini.

Not so much favorite but next most used is the acme that looks like a bent stick of chewing gum—great for multi field spots, as it sounds very different.

From a neutral perspective, me and my friends thought he was absolutely excellent in at least selling the fouls and cards given.
With them not being refs and even asking his name, they loved his style.
Added time is weird, but probably the result of some directive as he often goes past time added on if required.

No one will blame him for anything and mostly not even remember him. The dire first half should make for enough talking points on whether Southgate continues, but that's up to you lot :)

Back