A&H

EURO 2024 Final - Spain V England

Hilariously Talksh*te had not one but two callers on this morning - both dads taking daughters to the same gig on Sunday.

Stuart Pearce was on - known for his love of quality music, big Weller fan - and they played some shouty Stray Kids clips. Pearce was very funny. He had previously told the guys they will win as great dads by going to the show. But after hearing the tracks he was like, scratch that ”leave your daughter at the gate and do one!” Legend.
I've seen Pearce at a few gigs, he has a very varied taste in music. But I'm 100% with him on this, for some bands I might just consider missing the football, for Stray Kids that is exactly what my kids (if I had them) would be, they'd be getting the train and tube there and back 😂

Lots of events have been reorganised. Wireless festival is now finishing at 7pm on Sunday, John Bishop has moved his gig to the afternoon, Word Matchplay darts now starts in the afternoon, even supermarkets are closing early.

A&H International
I've seen Pearce at a few gigs, he has a very varied taste in music. But I'm 100% with him on this, for some bands I might just consider missing the football, for Stray Kids that is exactly what my kids (if I had them) would be, they'd be getting the train and tube there and back 😂

Lots of events have been reorganised. Wireless festival is now finishing at 7pm on Sunday, John Bishop has moved his gig to the afternoon, Word Matchplay darts now starts in the afternoon, even supermarkets are closing early.
We’ve traveled 2000 miles, hotel… I know!!!

Never trust a footballer!

My prediction for tonight is sour grapes on social media. And lots of them.

If England lose, it will be the fault of the manager.

If England win, it will be in spite of the manager.

Goals in 12 and 43. England hit the bar ten mins into second half. Kane lumbers round like an injured elephant for another half hour. Spain add a third 87. Anthony Gordon comes on as sub 88.

Thought he made an error early on, didn’t book Carvajal for SPA and then books Kane a few minutes later and does book him.

Both should be a yellow nailed on and he loses credibility not giving both.

Thought he made an error early on, didn’t book Carvajal for SPA and then books Kane a few minutes later and does book him.

Both should be a yellow nailed on and he loses credibility not giving both.
Technical V physical. Always treat differently in these occasions. Good game management for me

When England cleared the ball and it hit him, followed by Spain regaining the ball, why didn't that result in a drop ball? Have I read that wrong?

Back