A&H

Cold!

so Football may be a summer sport this year!

Ja. One team down here has only completed 10 fixtures all season.

Think we might be doing midweek games at the end of this month now, not sure if that's earlier than normal?

The Referee Store
Yep, my weekend is now clear, can't say I'm surprised. Only question is if my Tuesday night Bostik line is still on or not.

Same, lost two games midweek, one tomorrow and one Sunday...still sitting with one for Monday night then off to the sunshine to celebrate my xxxxxx birthday so its possible I have refereed my last game as a xxxxx year old

Same, lost two games midweek, one tomorrow and one Sunday...still sitting with one for Monday night then off to the sunshine to celebrate my xxxxxx birthday so its possible I have refereed my last game as a xxxxx year old

Ah, drawing the pension soon then? :p

Happy birthday. ;)

Yep, my weekend is now clear, can't say I'm surprised. Only question is if my Tuesday night Bostik line is still on or not.

I have a Bostick (U18) line on Monday - supposed to be 'warmer' by then, but not expecting pitch to be OK by then.

So, this week it is not the frozen grounds to consider but the water logged pitches. :wall:

Everybody up early on Saturday for pitch inspections....:drown:

Bostick U18 line tonight.

On same ground:- 1st team off on Saturday and Ladies off yesterday, but myself and ref (just checked) haven't heard anything to the contrary, so looks like game on! Heavy rain 7c fees like 5c at kick off if anyone is interested!:p

Apparently my Supply league game should be on in North London tomorrow. First middle of the new marking season, being observed :hmmm:

Be aware of the changes to the marking guide. It is now exact marking, no more rounding up. So a 72.50 is a 72.50 not a 73 anymore.
Which makes perfect sense. Should allow for greater variations in the banding of referees and hopefully not as tight margins between promotion and non promotion

Eh, I don't find it that cold once you get running about. :p
Indeed, its normally fine when you start running about. I find the issue is often getting warm pre-match, which then allows me to get to where I need to be to make a decision

Getting warm pre match is not, or should not be an issue...
A well timed and suitable WARM UP, should resolve your apparant issue
Fail to prepare? Prepare to fail.

Back