A&H

Cold!

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Its cold in London today. Good luck with your matches this weekend, keep warm and if you're on a line (like me tomorrow), make sure you check all those GKs to keep warm!:)

The Referee Store
It’s a short sleeve, no under armour day today.
0791E675-276B-4DDC-88C4-E804FA068F37.jpeg

I'm sitting on my arse at home still. :p I'll turn the heating on and think of you all. >_>

(I'm back in the middle next week, just been off for recovery purposes. :p )

Another update from us southern softies.

Middlesex FA Cup Final Offcials evening tonight now called off.

I'm only 10 mins from venue, but for others to have to travel to/from work and then to/from the cup final evening in this weather is a bit much - sensible decision in the end I think.

My final is on a Sunday afternoon in May - dreaming of those 20C temperatures already!:cool:

Another update from us southern softies.

Middlesex FA Cup Final Offcials evening tonight now called off.

I'm only 10 mins from venue, but for others to have to travel to/from work and then to/from the cup final evening in this weather is a bit much - sensible decision in the end I think.

My final is on a Sunday afternoon in May - dreaming of those 20C temperatures already!:cool:

Well if us northerners have called off all county cup games this week and pretty much every league i know have called their games off this weekend! mmmm what's a bit of snow and wind gonna do to us? Surely we can still play footy!!

They haven't called off the games in my part of Wales yet. >_>

I hope they do, I've been assigned a game where the pitch is basically a bog, and I don't much fancy going on it. :(

They haven't called off the games in my part of Wales yet. >_>

I hope they do, I've been assigned a game where the pitch is basically a bog, and I don't much fancy going on it. :(

As far as games go - today off - same place Saturday - waiting for confirmation that is off. Monday eve (different ground) - match has been 'confirmed' but doubtful that one will happen either!

SUFC is off already and they have under soil heating. It’s the surrounding roads that’s the problem, the H&S wallies love to have their two penneth these days! Can’t see much on anywhere tbf

Arsenal v Man City on tonight - funny how health and safety concerns melt away (sorry!) when 67 countries have paid to see the game!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As far as games go - today off - same place Saturday - waiting for confirmation that is off. Monday eve (different ground) - match has been 'confirmed' but doubtful that one will happen either!

My League has just put out a dispatch confirming all fixtures of all ages is cancelled. Apparently Swansea have done the same. An extra week for me to train post-surgery, so I'll take that as I'm feeling fat and short of breath as it is. >_> :p

The Supply League on which I appoint ARs and referees to all non-Supply divisions has postponed all games for Saturday. I have two local junior semi-finals being played on Sunday in two competitions I organise. I think I might cancel them tomorrow but it means one of the finals might have to be postponed for the first time in it's 60 year history.

I was over in Leeds last night, Stourton, it was -4 and the wind was high, it was absolutely Baltic, Cant see any games on anywhere tbh!!

The Supply League on which I appoint ARs and referees to all non-Supply divisions has postponed all games for Saturday. I have two local junior semi-finals being played on Sunday in two competitions I organise. I think I might cancel them tomorrow but it means one of the finals might have to be postponed for the first time in it's 60 year history.
York Football League have also called all their games off this Saturday.
Fixture congestion is looking likely, so Football may be a summer sport this year!

Back