A&H

Buzzer flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think having covid recently has affected my mental state
9E429787-20D0-4903-9C69-9D853409756C.png

The Referee Store
They’re into the last 15 minutes and are £740!
People are mental. Brand new set of Ervocoms are in stock and £600!

The beauty of an auction with emotional bidders.

Did anyone get a final price?

To answer the OP, Ervocoms are the gold standard, Signalbip is widely considered a good version and I have no knowledge of the Refstech ones, but RefSix just did a video on them. They also did a three-way comparison video:

Set here currently at £490 for 3 flags. Around 15 hours left if anyone is interested?

To answer the OP, Ervocoms are the gold standard, Signalbip is widely considered a good version and I have no knowledge of the Refstech ones, but RefSix just did a video on them. They also did a three-way comparison video:

I think Jon actually understates how sensitive the buttons are on those Refstech flags - I actually did a match with him using those exact flags and both me and the other assistant buzzed him 4 or 5 times by accident in the first half before we were able to kind of adapt! £300 is a good price nowadays, but until they become more common and AR's get used to them, that's a proper downside for me.

I think Jon actually understates how sensitive the buttons are on those Refstech flags - I actually did a match with him using those exact flags and both me and the other assistant buzzed him 4 or 5 times by accident in the first half before we were able to kind of adapt! £300 is a good price nowadays, but until they become more common and AR's get used to them, that's a proper downside for me.

Fair enough. As I said, I've never used them. I suppose the onus would then be on the referee who brought them to add to his pregame instructions that the button is very sensitive and not to keep their fingers on the button.

I bought some Ervocoms from Refstore.com

They can do the English flag style too. Quite pricy, but quality is good.

Also trying to get a pair myself. Which Facebook group is this? Cheers!
We have one for local refs in Cornwall but there’s not been any advertised for a while now. eBay seems to be the best bet at the moment but they’re priced ridiculously

Hi Guys,
You may advise your ARs to hold the buzzer flag as it is shown in the picture. That will stop to get unintentional signals to your receiver unit during the match.

Attachments

• typorama.PNG
    typorama.PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 24
My Ervocom flags, not the newer ones, have an issue - and the Refstech flags are simlar price to getting the unit serviced with postage etc. Anyone used them - are they any good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back