A&H

Buzzer flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobOda

RefChat Addict
Level 3 Referee
Since the pricing seems pretty intense, and a lot of the stores online seem to have internal server errors, don't load, or simply have closed down, I'm wondering where buzzer flags are available these days?

I know of three places;

Firstly;

Sells SingalBip Buzzer flags, rechargeable via plugging it in, not entirely sure if the vibration setting can be adjusted. Will set you back near enough £450.

Secondly;

Sells RefsTech Buzzer flags, battery operated, has 'British' or 'Continental' flag styles, bit cheaper at £300.

Thirdly;

Sells Ervocom, doesn't mention anything about buzzer/vibration, just sound programming. Doesn't seem to be doing much description-wise for that £600 price tag though.

Touchline seem to be via A+H, which is shut.

Anywhere else, that isn't eBay and the Used market (or Alibaba's fake flags etc)?

The Referee Store
Firstly;

Sells SingalBip Buzzer flags, rechargeable via plugging it in, not entirely sure if the vibration setting can be adjusted. Will set you back near enough £450.

I can help you out with this. The sound has 3 levels from silent to loud. The vibration also has 3 levels from light to more intense. Both can be adjusted independently of one another, so you could have no vibrate but a loud sound, or somewhere in the middle or indeed no sound and an intense vibration.

I can help you out with this. The sound has 3 levels from silent to loud. The vibration also has 3 levels from light to more intense. Both can be adjusted independently of one another, so you could have no vibrate but a loud sound, or somewhere in the middle or indeed no sound and an intense vibration.

Nice one, customisation is always nice.

Bit the bullet and bought some ervocoms. Have a couple of games to test them out before a cup final. Will feedback how I find them. Was painful putting in the card details!!

Bit the bullet and bought some ervocoms. Have a couple of games to test them out before a cup final. Will feedback how I find them. Was painful putting in the card details!!
£655 I saw them being sold for... Ouch!
A&h closing down has sent everything rocketing price wise.
I saw a pair of non electronic touchlines bid up to over £70 quid on ebay the last week - if you have a spare pair cash in now 🤑

Got it for £600 which did make me hurt.
I saw a pair of non electronic touchlines bid up to over £70 quid on ebay the last week - if you have a spare pair cash in now 🤑

Why is A&h closing down is just in UK or everywhere?

A&h were a UK company. They are closing following the death of the owner.
Along with it the touchline brand is seemingly going out of production

The GOAT of all flags

I have them, original set, still in good nick.

Whipped them out for a semi final game a few years back and the referee was so impressed he hunted eBay to find a set for himself. I do love them, a lot more than the new, modern plastic ones.

Will feedback how I find them.

Much appreciated, I would like to know how they are. Have you found whether they're customisable for volume, buzzer and vibration? Is it rechargable via plug or battery?

I can help you out with this.

Whilst I have you here;

What's the battery life expectancy? Are they easy to replace if they have a charge fault later in their lives? And if so, where would we buy the replacement battery element?

Much appreciated, I would like to know how they are. Have you found whether they're customisable for volume, buzzer and vibration? Is it rechargable via plug or battery?
Should get them in 5-7 days so will let you know.

I have no words!!!

I have no words!!!
Is it bad that I’m tempted to sell mine?!

Jeff Pettitt, former Premier League official, owned A&H but sadly died last year. He ran it with his wife and daugter, but they have decided not to carry on and therefore it has closed down. A&H also owned Touchline, so it would appear Touchline flags will be no more as well.

I’ve just managed to pick up a pair of Touchline buzzers for £200 😂 feel like I’m robbing the poor lad! I could sell my non-buzzer Touchlines for nearly half that! 😂

I’ve heard a rumour that the Touchline brand is being offered up for £100k.
Not sure how reliable that info is but it’d be good to see them remain in production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back