A&H

Buzzer flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just managed to pick up a pair of Touchline buzzers for £200 😂 feel like I’m robbing the poor lad! I could sell my non-buzzer Touchlines for nearly half that! 😂
I have also just purchased a set of touchlines for 200. 😎

The Referee Store
Where are you getting these from please? Mate is after a set, PM if youd prefer

Where are you getting these from please? Mate is after a set, PM if youd prefer
Just 2nd hand from another ref.

There’s a few sets going around. Facebook group is probably the best bet to ask mate.

Has anyone been tempted to try this?
I dont own buzzer or decent non buzzer flags, be curious to know though

Has anyone been tempted to try this?
I dont own buzzer or decent non buzzer flags, be curious to know though
No. But I wouldn't be sending my, now worth an awful lot of money, non buzzer flags to them.

Save hundreds of pounds on buzzer flags by simply giving your NAR and 4O’s a whistle each. What could go wrong?!

Theres another set on ebay, no bids yet, starting at 60 quid :confused:

Gave my non-buzzer Touchlines away to a colleague a few years ago, I wonder if he'd let me have them back... :hmmm:

I’ve just got my 2nd hand set of Touchlines, is there a way to stop the receiver from beeping?
Ideally I’d just want the vibration and players around me not knowing I’ve been buzzed!

Last edited:
I’ve just got my 2nd hand set of Touchlines, is there a way to stop the receiver from beeping?
Ideally I’d just want the vibration and players around me not know I’ve been buzzed!
I'd want it set up with a voice prompt that says "Lino number 2 please" like you get in shops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back