A&H

Are they not making Valkeen's anymore?

RobOda

RefChat Addict
Level 3 Referee
Everywhere I'm looking it seems to be out of stock, beside Ebay for whatever reason?

What's the next alternative to the sexy Valkeen?

The Referee Store
Someone a few days ago mentioned a great Valkeen soundalike, have a little hunt around on here 👌🏻

The dolfin is an option.
Plenty of fake valkeens on eBay

Everywhere I'm looking it seems to be out of stock, beside Ebay for whatever reason?

What's the next alternative to the sexy Valkeen?
Yep, they’ve been discontinued (For the foreseeable future, annoyingly). We ran out of stock a few months back and have been unable to get them back in

OK.

The comment i often hear is "ref, that whistle's bloody loud!".
Normally along the lines of “**** me! That’s loud!”

couldn’t get on with the sonic blast, wouldn’t use any other whistle now since getting the valkeen.

Yep, they’ve been discontinued (For the foreseeable future, annoyingly). We ran out of stock a few months back and have been unable to get them back in

NOOOOOOO. I had a Valkeen and I broke it. Was looking to replace it for the next season. I guess I'll be using my Fox 40 Classic for the foreseeable future, then.

Wow. Last time I lost mine I bought two so I had a spare. I'm very pleased I did.

There is a knock-off which is almost indistinguishable, I have two of those as well.

Sound wise too?

Yeah, really very, very similar. If blindfolded I'm not sure if I'd be able to tell which I'm using. I've actually just done a side-by-side test, albeit indoors with neighbours so can't really belt it.

What isn't the same is the finger grip. You only get one and it's too small. I can use either of the larger two grips that come with the valkeen so I out the spares on the knock-offs.

Back