A&H

Angleterre v Belgique

The Referee Store
3/1 best price Belgium might be a good price
Two reserve teams so hard to say

The game nobody wants to win.

If I was Pickford, if I was Pickford fellas

Belgium 3-0 up on group yellows so that equation is out the question.

Looks like it’s Brazil in the Quaters

Think the only talking point was that Pickford was in control of the ball when it was prodded to the goal line

Belgium rammed home their advantage with 2 SPA yellows to move ahead 5-2 on the card table and nail on 2nd place for the easy draw.

Job done for Martinez.

A bit naive from England. We have played like a friendly of course but let the Belgians get the result.

Of course, with my my creative hat on, England's 4th choice full back should really take a DOGSO-H red card from a bad back pass to put us back in un-pole position! I am a big TAA fan. That would be some contribution!

The other thing that concerns me about Ingerland is that we've only really played one and a third competitive games - and those were against poor teams. A real team, playing with intensity is going to be very different. I hope we can adjust.

Although if we do win the group does that mean we play japan & Belgium play Colombia?

I'd much rather play Columbia with no James.

I think it's 5 points for a straight red, only 3 for a double yellow.
So a straight red would put us top (bottom... er... 2nd)

I'd rather have the wrong half of the draw that this tame whimper
None of the favorites have looked particularly special, so winning and maintaining momentum takes precedence over keeping fringe players happy

Its like buying a Wednesday season ticket, Full of promise, hope and aspiration, massive support and then they name the team and your heart sinks!!! :cool:

Back