A&H

6/10

I dont think there are any sites or anything that has them, or at least I feel there shouldn't be.
You could, I suppose, ask the league but I would be amazed if they told you the score as, not saying you would by the way, use it against them next time you ref them.

The Referee Store
Might be a silly question but where can I see my club marks? Interested to see what the manager gave me after I sent off one and booked two others and received a earful after the game, whereas the other manager wrote an email to my FA telling them I had a great game...
Marks are generally not shared with referees by leagues. The league on the other hand is obliged to send a monthly report to the County FA detailing your marks.

Both my leagues willingly share them on request. I only request at the end of the season, although there's limited merit in doing so

So far I have not had my RDO come to me and say you got a very bad score, do you want to talk about that game. Probably didn't get high marks for sending a 15 year old off for throwing a ball in an opponents face or five yellows in a youth final or for my first abandonment from Wednesdays game.

Might be a silly question but where can I see my club marks? Interested to see what the manager gave me after I sent off one and booked two others and received a earful after the game, whereas the other manager wrote an email to my FA telling them I had a great game...

I can have a pretty good guess that one manager gave you above 90 and the other one gave you below 30

I can have a pretty good guess that one manager gave you above 90 and the other one gave you below 30

You'd be very surprised how rare marks as low as 30 are. In my experience marks below 61 only happen a handful of times a season, and usually those marks are shared out between a very small number of referees.

I agree, although I once got 0 out of 100! A mate on the league committee told me - they thought it funny, because they knew what I’m like and what the team were like, which was why I was put on the game.
I also marked the team low - I believe I gave them 2 out of 10 - and that was generous! They were absolutely awful. We have some badly behaved teams round here but they were the worst, and because I dealt with it they didn’t like it. All their cards were for mouth. They’re no longer on the league!

I agree, although I once got 0 out of 100! A mate on the league committee told me - they thought it funny, because they knew what I’m like and what the team were like, which was why I was put on the game.
I also marked the team low - I believe I gave them 2 out of 10 - and that was generous! They were absolutely awful. We have some badly behaved teams round here but they were the worst, and because I dealt with it they didn’t like it. All their cards were for mouth. They’re no longer on the league!
Thats my whole point earlier Markref, you've done your job correctly, to the LOTG and basically they don't like you, :angel: (Who cares lol), giving you 0/100 is a great badge of honour IMO as I would have scored minus for some of the Neanderthals that I faced at times. They weren't there for a game of football, they were there for a fight or to be a pest to you and the other team. Getting booked was expected for some players, I had quite a few that got at least a yellow every time I saw them!

Personally I think more of a ref that copes with those games to someone who refs choir boys every week away from any confrontational teams or players.... Ironically he'd probably get 99/100 from the pastor in charge!!!

Just got home, and I’m probably looking at another sub 60 mark. Never mind! The club’s mark will also be low.
It started in the 10th minute when I awarded a penalty. He definitely played the ball, but he went through the player to get it when he was one on one with the keeper. That was the first of my “soft” decisions and the first of quite a lot of cautions.
The next was a straight red for sfp. The player jumped over the ball from distance, hitting the opponent just below the knee. He was lucky his foot wasn’t grounded or it would have broken his leg. As it was, he went through the shin pad and left 6 inch tramlines down the player’s leg. Apparently that was a really soft red and it was my fault because I should have given him a free kick a few minutes before!
The team have several referees playing for them - one is a mate of mine who is on the EFL line, although he wasn’t playing today. The others feel the need to give the benefit of their experience in an attempt to undermine the referee.
Quite a lot of writing this evening, because the first player I sent refused to leave the touchline, and stood there shouting abuse at me - one of those who say “it’s a public place!” Actually it’s a school pitch, so you don’t really have a right to be there after all.
Anyway, I’ll report the player for his red card, plus refusal to leave and what he called me when I sent him and then when I asked him to go, as well as the club for failing to control him. The club will also be reported for misconduct by essentially the whole team after the final whistle when they again used some interesting language.
The team have said they’re going to tell the league they don’t want me any more, so we’ll probably be seeing each other again soon!

I used to love the arsey teams coming around, they used to see me walking towards the pitch and I really hope their hearts dropped a beat...
I sometimes heard the pre-match huddle talks, I usually got a mention!!! :poop::poop::poop: Gutted if I didn't!!! :pirate:

A couple of years ago I had issues with the away team. I don’t change, so they have, and today they were good as gold. They had four cautions, including two for their captain, but didn’t have a problem with any of them. When the home team were shouting abuse at me they were rubbishing their comments to support me. A couple of them even apologised for the home team’s behaviour!
The home team will learn the same way!

I once got zero from both teams, very much doubt that had happened before or since. Knew it would happen as they were colluding in the bar afterwards and pretty much told me as much. Thankfully I was being observed and got above the standard expected mark, so made them look quite silly really.

I've found that the only times I've had players/managers tell or threaten me with low marks are in games where I was getting observed.

I've never had an observation on a game between teams I have had before, so they probably assume I was only fairly applying the laws of the game because I was being observed, and not because I'm a joyless spoilsport who loves to ruin a good game of football by stopping players from trying to kick each other off the pitch.

Every time I've had a team complain like that I've had good observations, so I must be doing something right

Back