A&H

2022 Nike kit

The Referee Store
I have no idea what you’re talking about. I have a six pack. In fact, I’m about ready to head to the fridge to get it now!! 🤣🤣🤣

That’s how we know you’re across the pond. Most places here sell as 4 or 10!

I have very little sympathy for English referees when it comes to the price of kits. You lot only buy one colour; I have to buy 3 or 4 different kits every time we switch to a new provider/a new model comes out. Either way, it's a business expense and part of the cost of doing business: you just hope that your match fees will cover the incurred expenses by the end of the year so that the missus doesn't get on your case.

I have very little sympathy for English referees when it comes to the price of kits. You lot only buy one colour; I have to buy 3 or 4 different kits every time we switch to a new provider/a new model comes out. Either way, it's a business expense and part of the cost of doing business: you just hope that your match fees will cover the incurred expenses by the end of the year so that the missus doesn't get on your case.
HAVE to?

At least for the kits I'm familiar with watching the worldwide soccer that I do, it looks like the current US Soccer referee kits are the only ones that retain a collar.

To me, it seems like more and more referee kits are moving away from collars, zippers (except for the current UEFA Macron kits), and buttons. I'm not sure I'm the biggest fan of that, as I always thought the current Nike referee kit design was the best mix of traditional/professional and more modern design. I’m sure mass production and reduced costs have a lot to do with that.

Last edited:
I just saw this on Facebook. I’m not the biggest fan of the new kits. Is this definitely going to be the new kit??

It will be the new Nike kit, but doesn't necessarily mean PGMOL will use it. Not that means referees outside of PGMOL can't use it, but we know that referees like to look like the pros.

For those of you on the promotion scheme, is it expected that you have the newest referee attire?

For those of you on the promotion scheme, is it expected that you have the newest referee attire?

No. Going back years there used to be a section on the form for 7 to 6 and 6 to 5 just called "appearance", but that was removed years ago. That said, first impressions count so if you walk out with a faded, tatty kit, or with your socks rolled down, shirt untucked, etc, you risk that first impression.

Leak appears to be confirmed - it's now up on the Kitlocker site as part of the Nike 2022 Range that has just been released.

Back