A&H

Your "go to" phrases that you always use

Player: "Ref, how long?"
Me: "Not long"
(used when there is less than 10 mins left)

The Referee Store
I forgot my special at christmas;
"Come on, there's 'x' weeks/days till christmas. Let's not get any early Christmas cards"
That usually works quite well :D

Aled, you neither look old enough to buy your own beer nor to referee anyone who can! How does that work for you?

Ryan, if he's a 6 then must be at least 17 after getting 8 to 7 by turning 16 then promoted in first season 7 to 6.

Ryan, if he's a 6 then must be at least 17 after getting 8 to 7 by turning 16 then promoted in first season 7 to 6.

Two points of note: Aled is Welsh so I'm not sure that the same regulations apply. Second, I'm from Canada so I don't have a clue what regulations exist.

I'm 18 in November. In Wales and England you can do Senior football from 16 and can go for promotion from 16 onward which is what I did and also got. I'm now going for 3B or equivalent I believe to an English 5.

And there we have the answer - so all of he above technically stands.

Now, as Aled is still a minor (sorry ), can we all get off his back or this might end up being a welfare case (now thers's another tin of worm with a ring ull waitng to be pulled!). LOL

On the up side - if you've been using that line for a couple of seasons (in OA) you must have one hell of a beer fund pot awaiting!!!

Two points of note: Aled is Welsh so I'm not sure that the same regulations apply. Second, I'm from Canada so I don't have a clue what regulations exist.

nor indeed what we are talking aboot.

and I', not going to be explaiing them!

I've used in the skippers chat "have a good game boys, I'll see you in the bar afterwards and you can buy me a pint" always gets a good response ;)

I've used in the skippers chat "have a good game boys, I'll see you in the bar afterwards and you can buy me a pint" always gets a good response ;)

This is turning into an underage drinking forum!!!

Say, have you lads got any pokemon cards we can trade!? ;)

Back